Lenovo Thinkplus X4 Bone Conduct Earphones IPX -5 Waterproof - Black
Model: Lenovo Think Plus X4 Bone Conduct Earphones
Compatible with iPhones, Androids, Tablets and Computers
- True bone conduction, no speaker, internal vibration and sound
- IP56 grade is waterproof and dust proof, which can prevent sweat from penetrating during exercise;
- It is made of high-strength titanium alloy, which can be bent at will at 360°, resisting compression and breaking without deformation for a long time;
- Bluetooth 5.0 third-generation technology upgrade, more stable transmission;
- 7 hours of super battery life, about 2 hours of charging time;
- Charging input: 5V/500mA, battery capacity: 150mAh
BT Version : BT 5.0
Wireless range: 10M
Operating Frequency band: 2.402-2.480GHz
Wear mode: Neck hanging style
Headphone Battery capacity: 150mAh
Rated input: 5V=110mAh
RunningTime: about 7 hours
Standby time: 10 days
Charging time: 2 hours
Function: Phone call answering,Song switch,Support music
1 x Headphone
1 x Charger cable
1 x User Manual
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified).
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.