Lenovo XT91 Wireless Bluetooth Earphones with inbuilt microphone - White
Compatible with Androids & iPhones
Use: Mobile phones, Tablets, laptops and computers
Wireless 5.0 technology brings high-speed data transfer speed, stable performance, and low power consumption. With TWS technology, you can use the headset solely or used them in pairs. Equipped with a 300mAh charging box to charge the earbuds. Built-in Microphone delivers a clearer and more realistic sound. It will bring you perfect user experience.
- Wireless 5.0 technology ensures higher data transfer speed, stable and fast connection, and low power consumption.
- True wireless dual-ear design, left and right earphone channels are separated. It can be used solely or in pairs.
- Touch control design, no more pressure on your ears. Easy to control music and calls, and activate voice assistant.
- Built-in Mic on both earbuds with intelligent noise reduction delivers clearer talking sound in stereo mode.
- A 300mAh charging case can charge and store the earbuds. 40mAh battery in each earbud offers about 3 hours of music time.
- 3.8g lightweight and mini size fit well to your ear canal, providing a long time wearing comfort and stability.
Brand Name: Lenovo
Model Number: XT91
Wireless Version: 5.0
Transmitting Distance: 10m/33ft
Drive Diameter: 8mm
Frequency Range: 20-20KHz
Charging Case Battery Capacity: 3.7V 300mAh
Earbuds Battery Capacity (Each): 3.7V 40mAh
Working Time: about 3 hours (depends on music volume)
1 * Pair of Earbuds
1 * Charging Case
2 * Pair of Earcaps
1* Charging Cable
1 * User Manual
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified).
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process.
Warranty repairs may take up to 14 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.