Google Pixel 5 5G 128GB Black - Very Good - Pre-owned
Condition: Pre-Owned - Very Good
OS: Android 11
This model has undergone careful inspection and testing, and is in Very Good condition. It has been tested and is in 100% working order. There are no Cracks, no deep scratches or dents in the device.
- With 5G, as soon as you hit play, your favorites are ready for you in ultra-clear HD.
- Charge wirelessly, stay powered up all day, and charge other Qi-certified devices.
- The Adaptive Battery learns your apps and reduces power to the ones you rarely use.
- The metal unibody can handle being submerged in 1.5 meters of fresh water.
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon, 64-bit Octa-Core Adreno 620
- Display – Full-screen 6.0-inch (151 mm) display with transmissive hole
- Connectivity – USB Type-C / 18W Fast Charging / Qi-Compatible
- Wireless – Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz / Bluetooth® 5.0 / NFC/ GPS
- Memory – 8GB Ram / 128GB Storage
- Rear Camera – 12.2MP / 16MP
- Front Camera – 8.0 MP
- Battery – 4000mAh
- Dimensions – 144.7 × 70.4 × 80mm
- Weight – 151g
Warranty Information: For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on all our products.
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.