Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 (2021) 10.5" 4G Wifi 64GB Grey - As New - Pre-owned
Model: Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 (2021) 10.5" 4G - SM-X205
Condition: Pre-Owned - As New
- Dimensions: 246.8 x 161.9 x 6.9 mm
- Weight: 508 g
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- Display Type: TFT
- Display Size: 10.5 inches, 319.7 cm2 (~80.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1200 x 1920 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~216 ppi density)
- OS: Android 11, One UI 3
- Chipset: Unisoc Tiger T618 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali G52 MP2
- Memory Card Slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal: 32GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM
- Main Camera (Single): 8 MP, AF
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera (Single): 5 MP
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers (4 speakers)
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type: Li-Po 7040 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 15W
1 x Tab A8 10.5"
1 x Charging cable
1 x Wall adapter
1 x Plain Box
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.