Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 128GB 4G Mystic Silver - Very Good- Pre-owned
Condition: Pre-Owned - Very Good
OS: Android 11
Additional Pictures are attached for reference.
- Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions: 253.8 × 165.3 × 6.3 mm (9.99 × 6.51 × 0.25 in)
- Weight: 500 g (LTE)
- Build: Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- Features: Stylus support, 26ms latency (Bluetooth integration, accelerometer, gyro)
- Type: LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 11.0 inches, 350.9 cm2 (~83.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865+ (7 nm+)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.09 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal: 128GB 6GB RAM. UFS 3.0
- Main Camera: : 13 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/3.4”, 1.0µm, AF. 5 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.12µm
- Features: HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30fps
- Selfie Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/4”, 1.12µm
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers (4 speakers)
- 3.5mm jack: No. Tuned by AKG
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- USB: 3.2, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector; magnetic connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass. Samsung DeX. ANT+
- Type: Li-Po 8000 mAh, non-removable
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.