Apple iPad Air Gen 1 Wifi & Cellular 64GB - Space Grey - As New
Model: Apple iPad Air Gen 1 (A1475)
Colour: Space Grey
Condition: Pre-Owned - As New
IOS: 12.5.5 (Last iOS Update)
As New devices are like new devices with no signs of usage in terms of physical appearance. There are no cracks,scratches or dents on the device. All devices sold at TechUp undergo a functional and cosmetic check and are in perfect working order.
- Dimensions: 240 x 169.5 x 7.5 mm (9.45 x 6.67 x 0.30 in)
- Weight: 469 g (Wi-Fi) / 478 g (3G/LTE) (1.03 lb)
- Build: Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- Display Type: IPS LCD
- Display Size: 9.7 inches, 291.4 cm2 (~71.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1536 x 2048 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~264 ppi density)
- Protection: Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- OS: iOS 7, upgradable to iPadOS 12.5.5
- Chipset: Apple A7 (28 nm)
- CPU: Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based)
- GPU: PowerVR G6430 (quad-core graphics)
- Memory Card Slot: No
- Internal: 64GB 1GB RAM
- Main Camera (Single): 5 MP, f/2.4, 33mm (standard), AF
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera (Single): 1.2 MP
- Features: face detection, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular
- Video: 720p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.0, A2DP, EDR
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS (3G/LTE model only)
- USB: Lightning, USB 2.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, compass | Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Battery Type: Li-Po 8600 mAh, non-removable (32.4 Wh)
1 x iPad
1 x Charging cable
1 x Wall adapter
1 x Plain Box
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process.
Warranty repairs may take up to 14 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.