Apple iPad Mini 3 Wifi 16GB Space grey - Very Good - Pre-owned
Model: iPad mini 3 (A1599)
Colour : Space Grey
Condition: Pre-Owned - Very Good
IOS: 12.5.5 (Last iOS Update)
Very Good Condition devices have few to faint small scratches visible on close inspection or some cosmetic blemishes on housing/bezel. There are no cracks, deep scratches or on the device. All devices sold at TechUp undergo a functional and cosmetic check and are in perfect working order.
Note: There is a laser cutting mark and a minor small dent at the back. Please refer to additional pictures.
- Dimensions: 200 x 134.7 x 7.5 mm (7.87 x 5.30 x 0.30 in)
- Weight: 331 g (Wi-Fi) / 341 g (3G/LTE) (11.68 oz)
- Build: Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame
- SIM: No Display Type: IPS LCD
- Display Size: 7.9 inches, 193.3 cm2 (~71.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1536 x 2048 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~324 ppi density)
- Protection: Oleophobic coating
- OS: 12.5.5
- Chipset: Apple A7 (28 nm)
- CPU: Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based)
- GPU: PowerVR G6430 (quad-core graphics)
- Internal: 16GB 1GB RAM
- Main Camera (Single): 5 MP, f/2.4, 32mm (standard), AF
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera (Single): 1.2 MP
- Features: face detection, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular
- Video: 720p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band
- Bluetooth: 4.0, A2DP, EDR
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB: Lightning, USB 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass | Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Battery Type: Li-Po 6470 mAh, non-removable (24.3 Wh)
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified).
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process.
Warranty repairs may take up to 14 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.