Microsoft Surface Pro 4 12.3 i5 4GB 128GB Silver - Excellent - Pre-owned
Model: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 12.3 i5 (without keyboard)
Condition: Pre-Owned - Excellent
Excellent Condition devices may have few or faint small scratches only visible on close inspection or viewing/rotation under light. There are no cracks, deep scratches or dents on the device. All devices sold at TechUp undergo a functional and cosmetic check and are in perfect working order.
Additional Pictures are attached for reference.
- Dimensions: 11.5” x 7.9” x 0.33” (292 mm x 201 mm x 8.5 mm)
- Battery life: Up to 9 hours of video playback3
- Solid-state drive (SSD) options: 128GB SSD
- Display: Screen: 12.3” PixelSense™ Display | Resolution: 2736 x 1824 (267 PPI) | Aspect ratio: 3:2 | Touch: 10 point multi-touch
- Memory: 4GB
- Graphics: Intel® HD graphics 520
- Processor: 6th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-6300U (2.4 up to 3.0 GHz) Processor, 2-Cores, 4 Threads
- Connections: Full-size USB 3.0 | microSD™ card reader | 3.5 mm headphone jack | Surface Connect | Mini DisplayPort | Cover port
- Security: TPM chip for enterprise security | Enterprise-grade protection with Windows Hello face sign-in
- Cameras, video and audio: Windows Hello face authentication camera (front-facing) | 5.0MP front-facing camera with 1080p Skype HD video | 8.0MP rear-facing autofocus camera with 1080p Full HD video | Dual microphones | Stereo speakers with Dolby® Audio™ Premium
- Software: Windows 10 Pro
- Wireless: Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac compatible | Bluetooth Wireless 4.0 technology
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor | Accelerometer | Gyroscope
- Exteriror: Casing: Magnesium
- Colours: Silver
1 x Microsoft Surface Pro 4
1 x Charging cable
1 x Wall adapter
1 x Plain Box
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process.
Warranty repairs may take up to 14 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.