Acer Chromebook 14" CB3-431-C99D, 4GB RAM 16GB eMMC Sparkly Silver - Excellent - Pre-owned
Model: Acer Chromebook 14" CB3-431-C99D, Intel Celeron N3060, 4GB RAM
Colour: Sparkly Silver
Condition: Pre-Owned - Excellent
Excellent Condition devices may have few or faint small scratches only visible on close inspection or viewing/rotation under light. There are no cracks, deep scratches or dents on the device. All devices sold at TechUp undergo a functional and cosmetic check and are in perfect working order.
- Standing screen display size: 14 Inches
- Max Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 Pixels
- Processor: 2.48 GHz Celeron
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR3
- Memory Speed: 2.48 GHz
- Hard Drive: 16 GB Embedded Multi Media Card
- Graphics Coprocessor: Intel HD Graphics 400
- Chipset Brand: Intel
- Card Description: Integrated
- Graphics Card Ram Size: 2 MB
- Wireless Type: 11g
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 2
- Item model number: CB3-431-C99D
- Operating System: Chrome OS
- Item Weight: 4 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 43 x 9.31 x 0.67 inches
- Computer Memory Type: DDR3 SDRAM
- Hard Drive Interface: ESATA
- HD Webcam (1280 x 720) with 88 degree wide angle lens supporting High Dynamic Range (HDR)
1 x Acer Chromebook 14" CB3-431-C99D
1 x Charging cable
1 x Wall adapter
1 x Plain Box
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.