Apple iPad 5 128GB Wifi - Space Grey - Very Good - Pre-owned
Model No. A1822
Colour: Space Grey
Condition: Pre owned - Very Good
- Dimensions: 240 x 169.5 x 7.5 mm (9.45 x 6.67 x 0.30 in)
- Weight: 469 g (Wi-Fi) /
- Build: Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame
- SIM: Nano-SIM, eSIM
- Display Type: IPS LCD
- Display Size: 9.7 inches, 291.4 cm2 (~71.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1536 x 2048 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~264 ppi density)
- Protection: Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- OS: iOS 10.3, upgradable to iPadOS 15.5
- Chipset: Apple A9 (14 nm)
- CPU: Dual-core 1.84 GHz (Twister)
- GPU: PowerVR GT7600 (six-core graphics)
- Internal: 128GB 2GB RAM
- Main Camera (Single): 8 MP, f/2.4, 31mm (standard), 1.12µm, AF
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
- Selfie Camera (Single): 1.2 MP, f/2.2, 31mm (standard)
- Features: Face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video: 720p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS (Wi‑Fi + Cellular model only)
- USB: Lightning, USB 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass, barometer | Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Battery Type: Li-Po 8827 mAh, non-removable (32.9 Wh)
Sales package includes:
1 X iPad 5 128GB
1 X charging cable
1 x Wall adapter
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified).
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.