Apple iPad Air 4 10.9" 64GB Wifi & Cellular Silver - Excellent - Pre-owned
Colour : Space grey
Condition: Pre-Owned - Excellent
- Dimensions: 247.6 x 178.5 x 6.1 mm
- Weight: 460 g (3G/LTE)
- Build: Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame
- SIM: Nano
- Type: Liquid Retina IPS LCD, 500 nits (typ)
- Size: 10.9 inches, 359.2 cm2 (~81.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1640 x 2360 pixels (~264 ppi density)
- Protection: Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coatingTrue-toneWide color gamut
- OS: iPadOS 14.1, upgradable to iPadOS 14.2
- Chipset: Apple A14 Bionic (5 nm)
- CPU: Hexa-core (2x3.0 GHz Firestorm + 4x1.8 GHz Icestorm)
- GPU: Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- Card slot: No
- Internal: 64GB 4GB RAM, 256GB 4GB RAM
- Single (Main Camera): 12 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/3"", 1.22µm, dual pixel PDAF
- Features: HDR
- Video: 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps; gyro-EIS
- Single (Selfie Camera): 7 MP, f/2.0, 31mm (standard)
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30/60fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, EDR
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS (LTE model only)
- USB: USB Type-C; magnetic connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (top-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass, barometerSiri natural language commands and dictation
- Battery Type: Li-Ion 7606 mAh (28.93 Wh), non-removable
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
1 x iPad Air 4
1 x Charging cable
1 x Wall adapter
1 x Plain Box
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.