Apple iPad Pro 11" 1st Gen (2018) 512GB Wifi & Cellular Space grey - Excellent - Pre-owned
Model: Apple iPad Pro 11" 1st Gen 2018 - A2013
Colour: Space Grey
Condition: Pre-Owned - Excellent
Excellent Condition devices may have few or faint small scratches only visible on close inspection or viewing/rotation under light. There are no cracks, deep scratches or dents on the device. All devices sold at TechUp undergo a functional and cosmetic check and are in perfect working order.
Additional Pictures are attached for reference.
- Dimensions: 247.6 x 178.5 x 5.9 mm (9.75 x 7.03 x 0.23 in)
- Weight: 468 g (1.03 lb)
- Build: Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame
- SIM: Nano-SIM, eSIM | Stylus support (Bluetooth integration; magnetic)
- Display Type: IPS LCD, 120Hz
- Display Size: 11.0 inches, 366.5 cm2 (~82.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1668 x 2388 pixels (~265 ppi density)
- Protection: Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating | Wide color gamut | True-tone
- Chipset: Apple A12X Bionic (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.5 GHz Vortex + 4x1.6 GHz Tempest)
- GPU: Apple GPU (7-core graphics)
- Internal: 512GB 4GB RAM
- Main Camera (Single): 12 MP, f/1.8, 29mm (standard), 1/3"", 1.22µm, PDAF
- Features: Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR
- Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@240fps
- Selfie Camera (Single): 7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm (standard)
- Features: Face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers (4 speakers)
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS (Wi‑Fi + Cellular model only)
- USB: USB Type-C 3.1; magnetic connector
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer | Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Battery Type: Li-Po 7812 mAh, non-removable (29.45 Wh)
1 x iPad Pro 11"
1 x Charging cable
1 x Wall adapter
1 x Plain Box
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process.
Warranty repairs may take up to 14 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.