Apple iPad Pro 11" (2018) Wifi & Cellular 256GB Silver - Excellent - Pre-owned
Colour : Silver
Condition: Pre-Owned - Excellent
Excellent Condition devices may have few or faint small scratches only visible on close inspection or viewing/rotation under light. There are no cracks, deep scratches or dents on the device. All devices sold at TechUp undergo a functional and cosmetic check and are in perfect working order.
Additional Pictures for reference are attached.
- Body : Dimensions, 247.6 x 178.5 x 5.9 mm
- Weight : 468 g (1.03 lb)
- Build : Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame
- Display : Type, IPS LCD, 120Hz
- Size : 11.0 inches, 366.5 cm2 (~82.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1668 x 2388 pixels (~265 ppi density)
- Protection : Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating, Wide color gamut, True-tone
- Platform : OS, iOS 12, upgradable to iPadOS 15.4
- Chipset : Apple A12X Bionic (7 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (4x2.5 GHz Vortex + 4x1.6 GHz Tempest)
- GPU : Apple GPU (7-core graphics)
- Memory : Card slot, No.
- Internal : 256GB 4GB RAM
- Main Camera : Single, 12 MP, f/1.8, 29mm (standard), 1/3", 1.22µm, PDAF
- Features : Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR
- Video : 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@240fps
- Selfie camera : Single, 7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm (standard)
- Features : Face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Sound : Loudspeaker, Yes, with stereo speakers (4 speakers)
- Comms : WLAN, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR
- USB : USB Type-C 3.1; magnetic connector
- Features : Sensors, Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Battery : Type, Li-Po 7812 mAh, non-removable (29.45 Wh)
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process.
Warranty repairs may take up to 14 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.