Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 128GB Gold - Good- Pre-owned
Condition: Pre-Owned - Good
Battery Information: Battery health on these units will vary from 80% - 100%
Additional Pictures are attached for reference.
- Dimensions: 160.8 x 78.1 x 7.4 mm
- Weight: 228 g
- Build: Ceramic Shield front, textured matte glass back and stainless steel design
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) - for China | IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 6m for 30 mins) | Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
- Type: Super Retina XDR OLED, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 800 nits (typ), 1200 nits (peak)
- Size: 6.7 inches, 109.8 cm2 (~87.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1284 x 2778 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density)
- Protection: Scratch-resistant ceramic glass, oleophobic coating | Wide color gamut | True-tone
- Chipset: Apple A14 Bionic (5 nm)
- CPU: Hexa-core (2x3.1 GHz Firestorm + 4x1.8 GHz Icestorm)
- GPU: Apple GPU (4-core graphics
- Internal: 128GB 6GB RAM | NVMe
- Main Camera (Quad): 12 MP, f/1.6, 26mm (wide), 1.7µm, dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift stabilization (IBIS) | 12 MP, f/2.2, 65mm (telephoto), 1/3.4"", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2.5x optical zoom | 12 MP, f/2.4, 120˚, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/3.6"" | TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth)
- Features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Video: 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, 10‑bit HDR, Dolby Vision HDR (up to 60fps), stereo sound rec.
- Selfie Camera (Dual): 12 MP, f/2.2, 23mm (wide), 1/3.6"" | SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
- Features: HDR
- Video: 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speaker
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC: Yes
- USB: Lightning, USB 2.0
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer | Siri natural language commands and dictation | Ultra Wideband (UWB) support
- Battery Type: Li-Ion 3687 mAh, non-removable (14.13 Wh)
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.