Apple iPhone 13 Mini 5G Midnight Black 128GB - Good - Pre-owned
Colour: Midnight Black
Condition: Pre-Owned - Good
Factory Unlocked Phone
Battery health on these units varies from 80% - 100%.
Good condition devices will have some scuffs or scratches on screen/ housing/bezel. There are no cracks or dents on the device. All devices sold at TechUp undergo a functional and cosmetic check and are in perfect working order.
- Dimensions: 131.5 x 64.2 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 141 g
- Build: Ceramic Shield front, Glass back and aluminium design
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) | IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 6m for 30 mins) | Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
- Display Type: Super Retina XDR OLED, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 800 nits (typ), 1200 nits (peak)
- Display Size: 5.4 inches, 71.9 cm2 (~85.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~476 ppi density)
- Protection: Scratch-resistant ceramic glass, oleophobic coating | Wide color gamut | True-tone
- Chipset: Apple A15 Bionic (5 nm)
- CPU: Hexa-core (2x3.22 GHz + 4xX.X GHz)
- GPU: Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- Internal: 128GB 4GB RAM | NVMe
- Main Camera (Dual): 12 MP, f/1.6, 26mm (wide), 1.7µm, dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS | 12 MP, f/2.4, 120˚, 13mm (ultrawide)
- Selfie Camera (Dual): 12 MP, f/2.2, 23mm (wide), 1/3.6"" | SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
- Video: 4K@24/25/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC: Yes
- USB: Lightning, USB 2.0
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer | Siri natural language commands and dictation | Ultra Wideband (UWB) support
- Battery Type: Li-Ion 2438 mAh, non-removable (9.34 Wh)
Warranty Information: For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
1 x iPhone 13 mini
1 x Charging cable
1 x Wall adapter
1 x Plain Box
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.