Apple iPhone X 256GB Space grey - Excellent - Pre-owned
Model No: iPhone X
Colour: Space Grey
Condition: Pre-Owned - Excellent
- Factory Unlocked Phone
Battery Information: Battery health on these units will vary from 80% - 100%.
- Dimensions: 143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7 mm (5.65 x 2.79 x 0.30 in)
- Weight: 174 g (6.14 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), stainless steel frame
- SIM: Nano-SIM | IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins) | Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
- Display Type: Super Retina OLED, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 625 nits (typ)
- Display Size: 5.8 inches, 84.4 cm2 (~82.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1125 x 2436 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density)
- Protection: Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating | Wide color gamut | True-tone
- OS: iOS 11.1.1, upgradable to iOS 14.5.1
- Chipset: Apple A11 Bionic (10 nm)
- CPU: Hexa-core 2.39 GHz (2x Monsoon + 4x Mistral)
- GPU: Apple GPU (three-core graphics)
- Internal: 256GB 3GB RAM | NVMe
- Main Camera (Dual): 12 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), 1/3"", 1.22µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS | 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4"", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- Features: Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama), panorama, HDR
- Video: 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps
- Selfie Camera (Dual): 7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm (standard) | SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS:Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: Lightning, USB 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, gyro, compass, barometer | Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Battery Type: Li-Ion 2716 mAh, non-removable (10.35 Wh)
1 x iPhone X
1 x Charging cable
1 x Wall adapter
1 x Plain Box
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process.
Warranty repairs may take up to 14 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.