Apple iPhone XS Max 64GB Space Grey -Good - Pre-owned
Model: iPhone XS Max
Colour : Space Grey
Condition: Pre-Owned - Good
Battery health on these units will vary from 80% - 100%.
Good condition devices will have some scuffs or scratches on screen/ housing/bezel. There are no cracks or dents on the device. All devices sold at TechUp undergo a functional and cosmetic check and are in perfect working order.
- Dimensions: 157.5 x 77.4 x 7.7 mm (6.20 x 3.05 x 0.30 in)
- Weight: 208 g
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), stainless steel frame
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM) | IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 2m for 30 mins) | Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
- Display Type: Super Retina OLED, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 625 nits (typ)
- Display Size: 6.5 inches, 102.9 cm2
- Resolution: 1242 x 2688 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio
- Protection: Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating | Wide color gamut | 3D Touch | True-tone
- Chipset: Apple A12 Bionic (7 nm)
- CPU: Hexa-core (2x2.5 GHz Vortex + 4x1.6 GHz Tempest)
- GPU: Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- Internal: 64GB 4GB RAM | NVMe
- Main Camera (Dual): 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55"", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS | 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4"", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- Features: Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Selfie Camera (Dual): 7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm (standard) | SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC: Yes
- USB: Lightning, USB 2.0
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer | Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Battery Type: Li-Ion 3174 mAh, non-removable (12.08 Wh)
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
1 x XS Max 64GB
1 x Charging cable
1 x Wall adapter
1 x Plain Box
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.