Apple MacBook Air 11" Early 2015 i5 8GB 128GB SSD Silver - Good - Pre-owned
Colour : Silver
Condition: Pre-Owned - Good
Storage: 128GB SSD
Good condition devices will have some scuffs or scratches on screen/ housing/bezel. There are no cracks or dents on the device. All devices sold at TechUp undergo a functional and cosmetic check and are in perfect working order.
Additional Pictures are attached for reference .
- 11.6-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with support for millions of colours
- 128GB PCIe-based flash storage
- 1.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5
- 8GB of 1600MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
- Height: 0.11-0.68 inch (0.3-1.7 cm)
- Width: 11.8 inches (30 cm)
- Depth: 7.56 inches (19.2 cm)
- Weight: 2.38 pounds (1.08 kg)3
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- Dual display and video mirroring: Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to 3840 by 2160 pixels on an external display, both at millions of colors
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps)
- Thunderbolt 2 port (up to 20 Gbps)
- MagSafe 2 power port
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.