Apple MacBook Air 13" 2015 i5 4GB RAM 128GB Silver - Very Good - Pre-owned
Colour : Silver (A466)
Condition: Pre-Owned - Good
Storage: 128GB SSD
Very Good Condition devices have few to faint small scratches visible on close inspection or some cosmetic blemishes on housing/bezel. There are no cracks, deep scratches or on the device. All devices sold at TechUp undergo a functional and cosmetic check and are in perfect working order.
Note: There is a minor dent on the lid of this device.
- Display Inch: 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen display
- Resolution: 1440 by 900 (native)
- Processor: 1.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7GHz) with 3MB shared L3 cache
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 6000 | Dual display and video mirroring
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB
- Connections and Expansion: Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps) | Thunderbolt 2 port (up to 20 Gbps) | MagSafe 2 power port | SDXC card slot | 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Full-size backlit keyboard with: 78 (U.S.) or 79 (ISO) keys, including 12 function keys and 4 arrow keys (inverted “T” arrangement) with ambient light sensor | Multi-Touch trackpad for precise cursor control; supports inertial scrolling, pinch, rotate, swipe, three‑finger swipe, four-finger swipe, tap, double-tap, and drag capabilities
- Wi-Fi: 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Camera: 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Audio: Stereo speakers | Dual microphones | 3.5 mm headphone jack | Support for Apple iPhone headset with remote and microphone
- Battery: Built-in 54‑watt‑hour lithium‑polymer battery
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.