Apple MacBook Air 13" 2015 i5 8GB 256GB Silver - Good - Pre-owned
Couldn't load pickup availability
Model: Apple MacBook Air 13" Early 2015 i5 5250U (A1466)
Condition: Pre-Owned - Good
Good condition devices will have some scuffs or scratches on screen/ housing/bezel. There are no cracks on the device. All devices sold at TechUp undergo a functional and cosmetic check and are in perfect working order.
- Display Inch: 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen display
- Resolution: 1440 by 900 (native)
- Processor: 1.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7GHz) with 3MB shared L3 cache
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 6000 | Dual display and video mirroring
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 256GB
- Connections and Expansion: Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps) | Thunderbolt 2 port (up to 20 Gbps) | MagSafe 2 power port | SDXC card slot | 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Full-size backlit keyboard with: 78 (U.S.) or 79 (ISO) keys, including 12 function keys and 4 arrow keys (inverted “T” arrangement) with ambient light sensor | Multi-Touch trackpad for precise cursor control; supports inertial scrolling, pinch, rotate, swipe, three‑finger swipe, four-finger swipe, tap, double-tap, and drag capabilities
- Wi-Fi: 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Camera: 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Audio: Stereo speakers | Dual microphones | 3.5 mm headphone jack | Support for Apple iPhone headset with remote and microphone
- Battery: Built-in 54‑watt‑hour lithium‑polymer battery
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
1 x MacBook Air 13" 2015
1 x Charging cable
1 x Wall adapter
1 x Plain Box
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.
What if you received a damaged item ?
At TechUp, each device is carefully inspected before dispatching and properly secured in bubble wrap packaging. Therefore, it will be highly unlikely that you receive a cracked or damaged product. However, if the device got damaged during transit due to mishandling then kindly get in touch within 48 hours of receipt of shipment at firstname.lastname@example.org and our friendly customer support team will get in touch within 4 - 6 business hours. Please note that w'll not be able to accept the claim if the receipt of damaged device is reported after 48 hours.
I bought a Pixel 6 off TechUp and it developed a defect common in the model. TechUp honoured the warranty and replaced my phone (although they accidentally sent me the wrong charging cord). So I'm happy to recommend techup. Cheers
I got a MacBook Air.
It got here really fast which I really appreciate as most electronics I buy online take a few weeks...
It charges really fast which I LOVE!! but then the battery can also be used up very fast too which is a bit off a down buzz. Although the experience with them was amazing. Would definitely recommend purchasing off their website again in the future. 😊
I tried tech-up for the first time, and I am so happy I did , I usually use a different company to update mine, and my kid's phones only decided to try tech-up for a change. The phone I got was exactly as described and came with a one year hardware warranty, and best of all, there was no mobile company logo on the start-up of the phone . I only had to download one mobile company app when I first started up my phone, which I then deleted without out any negative on the function of the phone. The shop is small but big enough , the owners were very approachable and friendly and it was a pleasure doing business with them
Phone was much better than expected. Very reliable company I’d say. Recommended to anyone who wants to get a good phone for a good price.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.