Apple MacBook Air 2014 11" i5 1.4GHz 4GB RAM 128GB Silver - Very Good - Pre-owned
Model No. MacBook Air 2014 - A1465
Condition: Pre-Owned - Very Good
Very Good Condition devices have few to faint small scratches visible on close inspection or some cosmetic blemishes on housing/bezel. There are no cracks or dents on the device. All devices sold at TechUp undergo a functional and cosmetic check and are in perfect working order. Pictures for reference are attached.
- Display Inch: 11.6-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen display
- Resolution: 1366 by 768 (native)
- Processor: 1.4GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7GHz) with 3MB shared L3 cache
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000 | Dual display and video mirroring
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB
- Connections and Expansions: Headphone | Dual mics | Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps) | Thunderbolt port (up to 10 Gbps) | MagSafe 2 power port | SDXC card slot
- Full-size backlit keyboard with: 78 (U.S.) or 79 (ISO) keys, including 12 function keys and 4 arrow keys (inverted “T” arrangement) with ambient light sensor | Multi-Touch trackpad for precise cursor control; supports inertial scrolling, pinch, rotate, swipe, three‑finger swipe, four-finger swipe, tap, double-tap, and drag capabilities
- Wi-Fi: 802.11ac Wi-Fi networking;4 IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Camera: 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Audio: Stereo speakers | Dual microphones | Headphone port | Support for Apple iPhone headset with remote and microphone
- Battery: Built‑in 38‑watt‑hour lithium‑polymer battery | 45W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter with cable management; MagSafe 2 power port
- OS: OS X Mavericks
- Built-in Apps
1 x MacBook Air
1 x Charging cable
1 x Wall adapter
1 x Plain Box
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process.
Warranty repairs may take up to 14 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.