Apple MacBook Air Early 2014 (A1466) 13" i5 8GB 256GB Silver - Excellent - Pre-owned
Condition: Pre-Owned - Excellent
Additional Pictures for reference are attached.
- Model: MacBook Air Early 2014 - A1466 (13 inches)
- Color: Silver
- Display Inch: 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen display
- Resolution: 1440 x 900 native resolution
- GPU Chipset: Intel HD Graphics 5000 | Dual display and video mirroring
- Processor: 1.4GHz dual-core Intel Core i5
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Primary Storage Capacity: 256GB
- Connection & Expansion: Headphone | Dual mics | Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps) | Thunderbolt port (up to 10 Gbps) | MagSafe 2 power port | SDXC card slot
- Full-size backlit keyboard with: 78 (U.S.) or 79 (ISO) keys, including 12 function keys and 4 arrow keys (inverted “T” arrangement) with ambient light sensor | Multi-Touch trackpad for precise cursor control; supports inertial scrolling, pinch, rotate, swipe, three‑finger swipe, four-finger swipe, tap, double-tap, and drag capabilities
- Wi-Fi : 802.11ac Wi-Fi networking;4 IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth : Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Camera: 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Audio: Stereo speakers | Dual microphones | Headphone port | Support for Apple iPhone headset with remote and microphone
- Battery: Built‑in 54‑watt‑hour lithium‑polymer battery | 45W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter with cable management; MagSafe 2 power port
- Operating System: OS X Mavericks
- Built-in Apps
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.