Apple MacBook Pro 13" Late 2013 i5 8GB RAM 256GB - Very Good - Pre-owned
Model: Apple MacBook Pro 13" Late 2013 i5 (A1502)
Condition: Pre-Owned - Very Good
Very Good Condition devices have few to faint small scratches visible on close inspection or some cosmetic blemishes on housing/bezel. There are no cracks, deep scratches or dents on the device. All devices sold at TechUp undergo a functional and cosmetic check and are in perfect working order.
Additional Pictures are attached for reference.
- Retina display
- Display Inch: 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology
- Resolution: 2560 by 1600 pixels (Retina)
- Processor: 2.4GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor (Turbo Boost up to 2.9GHz) with 3MB shared L3 cache
- Graphics: Intel Iris Graphics
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB
- Connections and Expansion: MagSafe 2 power port | Two Thunderbolt 2 ports (up to 20 Gbps) | Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps) | HDMI port | Headphone port | SDXC card slot | Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapter (sold separately) | Apple Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter (sold separately)
- Full-size backlit keyboard with: 78 (U.S.) or 79 (ISO) keys, including 12 function keys and 4 arrow keys (inverted ""T"" arrangement) with ambient light sensor | Multi‑Touch trackpad for precise cursor control; supports inertial scrolling, pinch, rotate, swipe, three‑finger swipe, four‑finger swipe, tap, double‑tap, and drag capabilities
- Wi-Fi: 802.11ac Wi‑Fi wireless networking;3 IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Camera: 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Audio: Stereo speakers | Dual microphones | Headphone port | Support for Apple iPhone headset with remote and microphone | Support for audio line out (digital/analog)
- Battery: Built-in 71.8-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery | 60W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter with cable management system; MagSafe 2 power port
- Built-in Apps
1 x MacBook Pro
1 x Charging cable
1 x Wall adapter
1 x Plain Box
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.