Apple MacBook Pro 15 Touch bar Late 2016 i7 16GB 256GB Silver - Very Good - Pre-owned
Condition: Pre-Owned - Very Good
Additional Pictures for reference are attached.
- Touch Bar
- Retina display
- 15.4-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2880-by-1800 native resolution at 220 pixels per inch with support for millions of colour
- 2.6GHz quad-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 3.5GHz, with 6MB shared L3 cache
- Configurable to 2.9GHz quad-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 3.8GHz, with 8MB shared L3 cache
- 256GB PCIe-based onboard SSD
- 16GB of 2133MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
- Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports with support for:
- Touch Bar with integrated Touch ID sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Force Touch trackpad for precise cursor control and pressure-sensing capabilities; enables Force clicks, accelerators, pressure-sensitive drawing, and Multi-Touch gestures
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Stereo speakers with high dynamic range
- Three microphones
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Built-in 76.0-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery
- Height: 0.61 inch (1.55 cm)
- Width: 13.75 inches (34.93 cm)
- Depth: 9.48 inches (24.07 cm)
- Weight: 4.02 pounds (1.83 kg)
- OS High Sierra
- Built-in Apps
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
1 x Apple MacBook Pro 15 Touch bar Late 2016
1 x Charging cable
1 x Wall adapter
1 x Plain Box
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.