Apple MacBook Pro 2015 13" i5 2.7GHz 8GB RAM 256GB Silver - Excellent - Pre-owned
Model No. MacBook Pro 2015 13" i5 2.7GHz 8GB RAM
Condition: Pre-Owned - Excellent
Excellent Condition devices may have few or faint small scratches only visible on close inspection or viewing/rotation under light. There are no cracks, deep scratches or dents on the device. All devices sold at TechUp undergo a functional and cosmetic check and are in perfect working order. Additional Pictures for reference are attached.
- Retina Display
- Display Inch: 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology
- Resolution: 2560-by-1600 native resolution | 300 nits brightness | Standard color gamut (sRGB) | 900:1 contrast ratio
- GPU Chipset: Intel Iris Graphics 6100
- Processor: 2.7GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Primary Storage Capacity: 256GB
- Connections and Expansion: MagSafe 2 power port | Two Thunderbolt 2 ports (up to 20 Gbps) | Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps) | HDMI port | 3.5 mm headphone jack | SDXC card slot
- Full-size backlit keyboard with: 78 (U.S.) or 79 (ISO) keys, including 12 function keys and 4 arrow keys (inverted “T” arrangement) with ambient light sensor | Force Touch trackpad for precise cursor control and pressure-sensing capabilities; enables Force clicks, accelerators, pressure-sensitive drawing, and Multi-Touch gestures
- Wi-Fi: 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Camera: 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Audio: Stereo speakers | Dual microphones | 3.5 mm headphone jack (Support for Apple iPhone headset with remote and microphone / Support for audio line out (digital/analog))
- Battery: Built-in 74.9-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery | 60W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter with cable management system; MagSafe 2 power port
- OS: macOS High Sierra
- Built-in Apps
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process.
Warranty repairs may take up to 14 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.