Asus 14" Laptop E410M N4020 4GB 64GB Star Black - Brand New
Colour: Star Black
Condition: Brand New
- Colour: Star Black
- OS: WIN 11 64 BIT
- Processor: Intel® Celeron® N4020 Processor 1.1 GHz (4M Cache, up to 2.8 GHz, 2 cores)
- Graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 600
- Display: 0-inch, FHD (1920 x 1080) 16:9 aspect ratio, IPS-level Panel, LED Backlit, 250nits, 45% NTSC colour gamut for non-OLED, Anti-glare display, Screen-to-body ratio: 78 ％
- Memory: 4GB DDR4 on board, Total system memory upgradeable to:4GB
Storage: 64GB eMMC
- I/O Ports: 1x USB 2.0 Type-A;1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A;1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C; 1x HDMI 1.4; 1x Headphone/Headset; Micro SD card reader (on selected model)
- Keyboard & Touchpad: Chiclet Keyboard; 1.4mm Key-travel; Touchpad;
Support Number pad
- Camera: VGA camera
- Audio: Sonic Master; Built-in speaker; Built-in microphone with Cortana support
- Network and Communication: Wi-Fi 5(802.11ac) (Dual band) 1*1 + Bluetooth 4.1
- Battery: 42WHrs, 3S1P, 3-cell Li-ion
- Power Supply: ø4.0, 33W AC Adapter, Output: 19V DC, 1.75A, 33W, Input: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz universal
- Weight: 30 kg (2.87 lbs)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 50 x 21.70 x 1.80 ~ 1.84 cm (12.80" x 8.54" x 0.71" ~ 0.72")
- Built-in Apps: McAfee; MyASUS
- MyASUS Features: App Deals; System diagnosis; Battery health charging; Splendid; Tru2Life; Function key lock; WIFI Smart Connect ; Link to My ASUS
Microsoft Office: Microsoft 365 Personal 1-year included.*
*Activation required with 6-months of Windows activation date.
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.