Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard with Protective Case & Mouse for iPad 10.2" & 10.5"
Compatible iPad models:
-iPad 7th Generation - 10.2"
-iPad 8th Generation - 10.2"
-iPad Pro 2nd Generation - 10.5"
- iPad Air 3rd Generation - 10.5"
Work in your tablet at ease with this Protective Case with Keyboard. This device has a rechargeable interface and comes with a long working time, perfect for answering emails on the go, without bringing your laptop and other equipment.
1. Built-in pen slot to prevent the stylus from being lost or dropped
2. Flexible soft silicone bottom shell, anti-fall, protect the equipment from scratches
3. Strong suction magnetic buckle keyboard, stable and not drop, can be disassembled in one step
4. Two-level angle bracket can adjust the angle freely, stable support without slipping
5. Intelligent magnetic induction sleep technology, fast standby to reduce losses
6. Touch keyboard, simple operation, sensitive response, easy to carry
7. Scissor foot structure keycap, light touch, with a strong rebound
8. With the Fn key, you can switch the shortcut function
Material: Soft Silicone, PU
Functions: Tablet Keyboard
Usage Time: 100 hours
Charging Time: 2-3 hours
Battery Information: 220mAh
Bluetooth version: 5.0
Effective operating distance: less than or equal to 10m
Working voltage: 3.0-4.2V
Charging current: 100mA
1 X Touch Keyboard and Case
1 X Mouse (AA Battery not included)
1 X Charging cable
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified).
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.