Capacative Stylus Pen with Palm Rejection for iPad
Compatible iPad models:
- iPad 6 and higher models
- iPad mini 5 and higher models
- iPad Air 3 and higher models
- iPad Pro 12.9" Gen 3 and higher models
- iPad Pro 11" Gen 1 and higher models
Size: 178 mm
Functions: Capacitive Stylus Pen
Usage Time: 20 hours
Charging Time: 90 mins
Battery Information: USB Type C Interface
- Draw and write on your tablet with ease with the help of this Capacitive Stylus Pen. This pen has a 1.5mm tip that can execute precise instructions in comparison to your finger. It does not lag or offset but gives you a smooth and fine writing and drawing experience.
- This stylus pen is equipped with palm rejection technology that provides a natural writing feel, quick and effortless interaction with your screen, giving you more accuracy and control against the screen.
- No additional drivers needed to be installed. To use this pen, you only have to touch the cap button, it is also equipped with power-saving technology where it automatically enters Sleep Mode when it becomes idle for 5 mins.
- This pen can work continuously for about 20 hours and it only takes 90 minutes for it to be fully charged. To charge this product, please make sure that you are using the charging cable that is included in the package to prolong the product’s life.
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified).
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process.
Warranty repairs may take up to 14 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.