Dell Chromebook 11 3100 4GB 16GB Storage Skinned Black - Excellent - Pre-owned
Model: Dell Chromebook 11 3100
Colour: Black - Skinned
Condition: Pre-Owned - Excellent
Excellent Condition devices may have few or faint small scratches only visible on close inspection or viewing/rotation under light. There are no cracks, deep scratches or dents on the device. All devices sold at TechUp undergo a functional and cosmetic check and are in perfect working order.
- Processor: Intel Celeron N4020 1.1Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB LPDDR4 2400 MHz
- Storage: 16GB GB eMMC
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 600
- Display: 6”, HD (1366 x 768)
- Operating System (OS): Chrome OS
- Processor Name: Intel Celeron N4020
- Number of Cores: 2
- Cache: 4 MB
- Base Frequency: 10 GHz
- Maximum Frequency: 80 GHz
- Graphics Card Name: Intel UHD Graphics 600
- GPU Interface: Integrated
- Dedicated VRAM: None
- Base GPU Frequency: 200 MHz
- Boost GPU Frequency: 650 MHz
- Size (Inches): 11.6″
- Resolution: HD (1366 x 768)
- Other Features: Anti-Glare
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 9 x 207.9 x 20.8 mm
- USB Ports: 1 x USB Type-C,1 x USB 3.0
- Wireless LAN: 11ac (2×2)
- Bluetooth Version: 4.0
- Battery Type: 3 cells, 42 Wh
- Audio/Sound: 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Webcam: HD camera
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
1 x Dell Chromebook
1 x Charging cable
1 x Wall adapter
1 x Plain Box
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.