Dell Latitude 3340 i3 Touch Screen 4GB RAM 500HDD Black - Pre-owned - Very Good
Model: Dell Latitude 3340 i3 Touch Screen
Condition: Pre-Owned - Very Good
OS: Windows 10
Very Good Condition devices have few to faint small scratches visible on close inspection or some cosmetic blemishes on housing/bezel. There are no cracks, deep scratches or dents on the device. All devices sold at TechUp undergo a functional and cosmetic check and are in perfect working order.
- Standing screen display size : 13.3 Inches
- Max Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 HD
- Processor : 1.7 GHz core i3 4005U
- RAM: 4 GB DDR3
- Hard Drive: 500 GB HDD
- Graphics Coprocessor: Intel HD Graphics 4400
- Card Description: Integrated
- Wi-Fi + Bluetooth; Webcam; in-built microphone
- 2 x USB (3.0); 1 x HDMI; 1 x Mini DisplayPort; 1 x SD Card Reader; 1 x Audio Jack
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Item Weight: 4 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 9.6 x 13 x 1.3 inches
- Processor Brand: Intel
- Processor Count: 2
- Computer Memory Type: DDR3 SDRAM
- Hard Drive Interface: USB
- Power Source: Corded Electric, Battery Powered
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Ion batteries required. (included)
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
1 x Dell Latitude 3340
1 x Charging cable
1 x Wall adapter
1 x Plain Box
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.