Full HD Mini Wi-Fi Motion Sensor Security Camera
- This mini surveillance camera comes with 90° wide-angle and 1080P video resolution; and has an IR night vision features
- This camera is APP-ready, just download the app and have it configured on your Wi-Fi router to gain access to its live footage anywhere you are.
- This Motion Sensor Security Camera is equipped with 240mAh built-in rechargeable battery. It also supports recording while charging, just plug it in on a power socket or a portable battery pack to keep recording.
- With the upgraded intelligent motion detection, you can now set its sensor sensitivity manually. Once a motion is detected, the camera will send a Push Notification Alert to your phone.
- The device features a covert design of 6 IR lights with non-luminance, 5M night vision distance, and can be remotely switched on or off via the App on your phone. It makes the mini hidden camera able to capture clear video even in total darkness.
Material: Frosted Plastic
Size: 44 * 24 * 44mm
Usage Time: 1-2 hour
Charging Time: 2-3 hours
Continuous Recording Time: 20-30mins
Battery Information: 240mAh
1 * Mini Security Camera
1 * Charging Cable
1 * Bracket
1 * OTG
1 * User Manual
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified).
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.