Google Pixel 2 128GB Clearly White - Excellent - Pre-owned
Model: Google Pixel 2
Colour: Clearly White
Condition: Pre-Owned - Excellent
- Dimensions: 145.7 x 69.7 x 7.8 mm
- Weight: 143 g
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum/glass back, aluminum frame
- SIM: Nano-SIM card & eSIM | IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins)
- Display Type: AMOLED
- Display Size: 5.0 inches, 68.9 cm2 (~67.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5 | Always-on display
- OS: Android 8.0 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 (10 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.35 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo)
- GPU: Adreno 540
- Internal: 128GB 4GB RAM | UFS 2.1
- Main Camera (Single): 12.2 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55"", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
- Features: Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30fps (gyro-EIS), 1080p@30/60/120fps (gyro-EIS), 720p@240fps (gyro-EIS)
- Selfie Camera (Single): 8 MP, f/2.4, 27mm (wide), 1/3.2"", 1.4µm
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC: Yes
- USB: USB Type-C 3.1
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Battery Type: Li-Ion 2700 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging (capped at 10.5W) | USB Power Delivery 2.0
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
1 x Google Pixel 2
1 x Charging cable
1 x Wall adapter
1 x Plain Box
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.