Google Pixel 3 XL 64GB Just Black -Very Good - Pre-owned
Model: Google Pixel 3 XL
Colour: Just Black
Condition: Pre-Owned - Very Good
- Factory Unlocked Phone
Very Good Condition devices have few to faint small scratches visible on close inspection or some cosmetic blemishes on housing/bezel. There are no cracks or dents on the device. All devices sold at TechUp undergo a functional and cosmetic check and are in perfect working order. Pictures for reference are attached.
Additional Pictures are attached for reference.
- Dimensions: 158 x 76.7 x 7.9 mm (6.22 x 3.02 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 184 g (6.49 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- SIM: Nano-SIM card & eSIM | IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Display Type: P-OLED, HDR
- Display Size: 6.3 inches, 100.3 cm2 (~82.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~523 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5 | Always-on display
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.5 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.6 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 630
- Memory Card Slot: No
- Internal: 64GB 4GB RAM | UFS 2.1
- Main Camera (Single): 12.2 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), 1/2.55"", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS
- Features: Dual-LED flash, Pixel Shift, Auto-HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS)
- Selfie Camera (Dual): 8 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), PDAF | 8 MP, f/2.2, 19mm (ultrawide), no AF
- Features: Auto-HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC: Yes
- USB: USB Type-C 3.1
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Battery Type: Li-Po 3430 mAh, non-removable
1 x Google Pixel 3 XL
1 x Charging cable
1 x Wall adapter
1 x Plain Box
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.