Google Pixel 4 128GB Clearly White - As New - Pre-owned
Condition: Pre-Owned - As New
- Night Sight camera captures rich detailed photos in the dark without the flash
- Motion Sense features Quick Gestures to control the phone without touching it
- Face unlock for payments and app unlocks secured with Titan
- System: Android 10
- Processor: Octa Core / 2.84 GHz + 1.78 GHz / Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 / GPU: Adreno 640
- Memory: Internal: 64 GB RAM: 6 GB
- Display: 5.7" / FHD+ flexible OLED / Always-on / 19:9 / 444 ppi
- Camera: 16 MP, 12.2 MP / ƒ/2.4, ƒ/1.7 / 1.0μm, 1.4μm / Autofocus + dual pixel phase detection / OIS, EIS / Video: 4K UHD / Front: 8 MP, ƒ/2.0
- Network: 4G, 3G,GSM
- SIM card: nano SIM, eSIM
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 5.0 + LE / Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz / NFC
- Connection: USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1
- Location: GPS, Glonass, BeiDou, Galileo
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Active Edge, Ambient light sensor, Android Sensor Hub, Barometer, Gyrometer, Magnetometer, Motion Sense, Proximity sensor, Sharp and textured haptics
- Protection: IP68 dust and water protection
- Battery: 2800 mAh (Built-in) / 18W fast charging / Qi-certified wireless charging
- Dimensions: 147.1 x 68.8 x 8.2 mm
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on all our products.
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.