Google Pixel 4 XL 64GB Black - As New - Pre-owned
Condition: Pre-Owned - As New
OS: Android 12
As New devices are like new devices with no signs of usage in terms of physical appearance. There are no cracks, deep scratches or dents on the device. All devices sold at TechUp undergo a functional and cosmetic check and are in perfect working order.
- Network : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- Dimensions : 160.4 x 75.1 x 8.2 mm (6.31 x 2.96 x 0.32 in)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- Display : P-OLED, 90Hz, HDR
- Size : 6.3 inches, 98.0 cm2 (~81.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1440 x 3040 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~537 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 5, Always-on display
- CPU : Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU : Adreno 640
- Internal : 64GB 6GB RAM
- Main Camera : Dual, 12.2 MP, f/1.7, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55"""", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS. 16 MP, f/2.4, 50mm (telephoto), 1/3.6"""", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- Features : Dual-LED flash, Pixel Shift, Auto-HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS)
- Selfie camera : Dual, 8 MP, f/2.0, 22mm (wide), 1.22µm, no AF. TOF 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC : Yes
- Sensors : Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Battery : Li-Po 3700 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 18W, USB Power Delivery 2.0
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified).
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process.
Warranty repairs may take up to 14 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.