Google Pixel 4A 128GB Just Black - Excellent - Pre-owned
Condition: Pre-Owned - Excellent
OS: Android 10
- Dimensions: 144 x 69.4 x 8.2 mm (5.67 x 2.73 x 0.32 in)
- Weight:143 g (5.04 oz)
- Build:Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM: Nano-SIM and/or eSIM
- Display Type: OLED, HDR
- Display Size: 5.81 inches, 83.2 cm2 (~83.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~443 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | Always-on display
- OS: Android 10, upgradable to Android 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Internal: 128GB 6GB RAM | UFS 2.1
- Main Camera (Single): 12.2 MP, f/1.7, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55"", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS
- Features: LED flash, Pixel Shift, Auto-HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps; gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera (Single): 8 MP, f/2.0, 24mm (wide), 1.12µm
- Features: Auto-HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC: Yes
- USB: USB Type-C 3.1meter, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Battery Type: Li-Po 3140 mAh, non-removable
1 x Google Pixel 4a
1 x Charging cable
1 x Wall adapter
1 x Plain Box
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process.
Warranty repairs may take up to 14 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.