Google Pixel 6 5G 128GB Sorta Seafoam - As New - Pre-owned
Model: Google Pixel 6 5G (GB7H6)
Colour: Sorta Seafoam
Condition: Pre-Owned - As New
As New devices are like new devices with no signs of usage in terms of physical appearance. There are no cracks,scratches or dents on the device. All devices sold at TechUp undergo a functional and cosmetic check and are in perfect working order.
- Dimensions: 158.6 x 74.8 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 207 g
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), glass back (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame
- SIM: Nano-SIM and/or eSIM | IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Display Type: AMOLED, 90Hz, HDR10+
- Display Size: 6.4 inches, 98.9 cm2 (~83.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~411 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass Victus | Always-on display
- OS: Android 12
- Chipset: Google Tensor (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x2.80 GHz Cortex-X1 & 2x2.25 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x1.80 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G78 MP20
- Internal: 128GB 8GB RAM
- Main Camera (Dual): 50 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.31"", 1.2µm, omnidirectional PDAF, Laser AF, OIS | 12 MP, f/2.2, 114˚ (ultrawide), 1.25µm
- Features: Dual-LED flash, Pixel Shift, Auto-HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps; gyro-EIS, OIS
- Selfie Camera (Single): 8 MP, f/2.0, 24mm (wide), 1.12µm
- Features: Auto-HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- NFC: Yes
- USB: USB Type-C 3.1
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Battery Type: Li-Po 4614 mAh, non-removable
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
1 x Google Pixel 6
1 x Charging cable
1 x Wall adapter
1 x Plain Box
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.