HP G5 11" Chromebook 4GB RAM 16GB Storage Black - Excellent - Pre-owned
Colour : Black
Condition: Pre-Owned - Excellent
OS: Chromebook OS
Excellent Condition devices may have few or faint small scratches only visible on close inspection or viewing/rotation under light. There are no cracks, deep scratches or dents on the device. All devices sold at TechUp undergo a functional and cosmetic check and are in perfect working order.
Additional Pictures for reference are attached.
- Model Name: HP Chromebook 11 G5 EE Notebook PC
- Operating system: Chrome OS
- Processor: Intel Celeron N3060 | 1.60 GHz, up to 2.48 GHz | 2 MB cache, 2 cores
- Chipset: Integrated with processor
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 400 ,Supports HD Decode, DX12, and HDMI
- Display (Internal): (Non-Touch) 29.46 cm (11.6 in) diagonal HD SVA eDP LED anti-glare slim (1366 x 768)
- Display (External): HDMI v1.4b, Supporting up to 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz
- Storage (Supports eMMC SSD1): 16 G
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Ports: (2) USB 3.1 Type-C | (2) USB 3.1 Gen 1 (sleep and charge support) | (1) Headphone/microphone combo jack
- Slots: (1) MicroSD card | Supports SD, SDHC, and SDXC
- Wireless LAN (WLAN): Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) WiFi and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo, non-vPro | Integrated wireless options with dual antennas
- Native Miracast Support: Yes
- Audio: HD audio | Dual speakers | Integrated microphone
- Camera: 720p HD camera
- Keyboard: Keyboard | Full-sized island-style | Spill resistant | Pick resistant | Backlit
- Pointing devices: Touchpad | Multitouch gestures enabled | Taps enabled as default
- Preinstalled software: HP Classroom Manager
- Security: H1 Security IC | Nano Security lock slot
- Power supply: HP 45 W USB Type-C straight type AC adapter
- Power cord: Minimum 1.0 m (3.3 ft) length USB-C/power cord
- Primary battery: HP Long Life 2-cell, 47.36 Wh Li-ion
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 30.6 x 20.8 x 1.8 cm (12.04 x 8.18 x 0.71 in)
- Weight: Starting at 1.24 kg (2.70 lb)
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified).
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.