Lenovo Chromebook 14" S330 4GB RAM 32GB Storage Black Skinned - Very Good - Pre-owned
Model: Lenovo Chromebook 14 S330 (81JW)
Colour: Skinned Black
Condition: Pre-Owned - Very Good
Very Good Condition devices have few to faint small scratches visible on close inspection or some cosmetic blemishes on housing/bezel. There are no cracks, deep scratches or dents on the device. All devices sold at TechUp undergo a functional and cosmetic check and are in perfect working order. Additional Pictures are attached for reference.
- Processor: MediaTek MTK 8173C
- Memory: 4 GB LPDDR3 1866 MHz
- Storage: 32GB eMMC
- Graphics: Integrated PowerVR GX6250 Graphics
- Display: 14"
- Operating System (OS): Chrome OS
- Base Frequency:70 GHz
- Standard Memory Size: 4 GB
- Memory Type: 4GB LPDDR3 1866 MHz
- Graphics Card Name: Power VR GX6250 Graphics
- GPU Interface: Integrated
- SD Card Options: 4-in-1 (SD, SDXC, SDHC, MMC) card reader
- Dimensions (W x D x H):7 x 232.3 x 20.8 mm
- Weight: 1450 g
- USB Ports: 1 USB-C (Power delivery, DisplayPort), 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1
- HDMI Ports: 1 x HDMI 1.4
- Wireless LAN:11AC (2 x 2)
- Bluetooth Version: 1
- Battery Type: 3-cell 45 Wh, Li-Polymer
- Audio/Sound: 2 x 2 W speakers, Audio Combo Jack
- Webcam: 720p HD Camera
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
1 x Lenovo Chromebook 14
1 x Charging cable
1 x Wall adapter
1 x Plain Box
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.