Lenovo K3 wireless BT Portable Speaker
- Upgraded BT5.0 chip, low latency, stable and fast transmission, wide compatibility.
- Adopt metal composite diaphragm, omnidirectional sound technology ensures the balanced diffusion of sound, bright treble, full midrange and powerful bass, HiFi sound quality.
- Small and portable, it comes with a lanyard, easy to carry and use whenever you want.
- Built-in microphone, intelligent noise reduction, clear and bright sound without delay.
- Silicone buttons, comfortable feel, sensitive response, easy to operate.
- Built-in 1200mAh large capacity lithium battery, safe and stable, long endurance time.
Type: BT speaker
BT version: V5.0
BT transmission distance: 8-10m
Shell material: Metal
Frequency response: 100Hz-20KHz
Playing time: About 6 hours
Battery capacity: 1200mAh
Supported protocol: A2DP/HFP/HSP/AVRCP
Rated input: 5V/500mA
Item size: 8 * 8 * 6.3cm /3.15 * 3.15 * 2.48in
1 * BT speaker
1 * Charging cable
1 * Lanyard
1 * User manual
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified).
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.