MacBook Pro 13" 2020 Touch Bar i5 8GB 256GB Space Grey - Very Good - Pre-owned
Couldn't load pickup availability
MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports A2289)
Battery Health: Normal
Very Good Condition devices have few to faint small scratches visible on close inspection or some cosmetic blemishes on housing/bezel. There are no cracks or dents on the device. All devices sold at TechUp undergo a functional and cosmetic check and are in perfect working order.Touch Bar
- Display Inch: 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology
- Resolution: 2560-by-1600 native resolution at 227 pixels per inch with support for millions of colours | 500 nits brightness | Wide colour (P3) | True Tone technology
- 1.4GHz quad-core 8th‑generation Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.9GHz, with 128MB of eDRAM
- Graphics: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 645
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 256GB SSD
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports with support for: Charging | DisplayPort | Thunderbolt (up to 40Gb/s) | USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10Gb/s)
- Backlit Magic Keyboard with: 65 (U.S.) or 66 (ISO) keys including 4 arrow keys in an inverted‑T arrangement | Touch Bar | Touch ID sensor | Ambient light sensor | Force Touch trackpad for precise cursor control and pressure-sensing capabilities; enables Force clicks, accelerators, pressure-sensitive drawing, and Multi-Touch gestures
- Wi-Fi: 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
- Video Support: Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display at millions of colors and: (One external 5K display with 5120-by-2880 resolution at 60Hz at over a billion colors, or Up to two external 4K displays with 4096-by-2304 resolution at 60Hz at millions of colors)
- Thunderbolt 3 digital video output: Native DisplayPort output over USB‑C | VGA, HDMI, DVI, and Thunderbolt 2 output supported using adapters (sold separately)
- Size and Weight: Height: 0.61 inch (1.56 cm) x Width: 11.97 inches (30.41 cm) x Depth: 8.36 inches (21.24 cm) | Weight: 3.1 pounds (1.4 kg)
Warranty Information: For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
1 x MacBook Pro
1 x Charging cable
1 x Wall adapter
1 x Plain Box
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.
What if you received a damaged item ?
At TechUp, each device is carefully inspected before dispatching and properly secured in bubble wrap packaging. Therefore, it will be highly unlikely that you receive a cracked or damaged product. However, if the device got damaged during transit due to mishandling then kindly get in touch within 48 hours of receipt of shipment at email@example.com and our friendly customer support team will get in touch within 4 - 6 business hours. Please note that w'll not be able to accept the claim if the receipt of damaged device is reported after 48 hours.
Phone was much better than expected. Very reliable company I’d say. Recommended to anyone who wants to get a good phone for a good price.
I tried tech-up for the first time, and I am so happy I did , I usually use a different company to update mine, and my kid's phones only decided to try tech-up for a change. The phone I got was exactly as described and came with a one year hardware warranty, and best of all, there was no mobile company logo on the start-up of the phone . I only had to download one mobile company app when I first started up my phone, which I then deleted without out any negative on the function of the phone. The shop is small but big enough , the owners were very approachable and friendly and it was a pleasure doing business with them
I got a MacBook Air.
It got here really fast which I really appreciate as most electronics I buy online take a few weeks...
It charges really fast which I LOVE!! but then the battery can also be used up very fast too which is a bit off a down buzz. Although the experience with them was amazing. Would definitely recommend purchasing off their website again in the future. 😊
I bought a Pixel 6 off TechUp and it developed a defect common in the model. TechUp honoured the warranty and replaced my phone (although they accidentally sent me the wrong charging cord). So I'm happy to recommend techup. Cheers
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.