MacBook Pro 13" Touch Bar 2018 i5 8GB 256GB SSD Space Grey - Very Good - Pre-owned
Model: MacBook Pro 13" Touch Bar 2018 i5 (A1899)
Colour: Space Grey
Condition: Pre-Owned - Very Good
macOS: Ventura 13.0.1
Very Good Condition devices have few to faint small scratches visible on close inspection or some cosmetic blemishes on housing/bezel. There are no cracks or dents on the device. All devices sold at TechUp undergo a functional and cosmetic check and are in perfect working order. Additional Pictures are attached for reference.
- Touch Bar with integrated Touch ID sensor
- 13.3-inch Retina display LED-backlit display with IPS
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2.3Ghz quad-core
- Storage: 256GB
Memory: 8GB of 2133MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655
- Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports with support for: Charging; DisplayPort; Thunderbolt (up to 40 Gbps); USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps
- Full-size backlit keyboard
- Wi-Fi: 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
- Camera: 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Audio: Stereo speakers with high dynamic range; Three microphones; 5 mm headphone jack
- Size and Weight: Height: 0.59 inch; Width: 11.97 inches; Depth: 8.36 inches; Weight: 3.02 pounds
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
1 x MacBook Pro 13 2018
1 x Charging cable
1 x Wall adapter
1 x Plain Box
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.