MacBook Pro 15" 2013 i7 8GB RAM 512GB SSD Silver - Excellent - Pre-owned
Model: MacBook Pro 15" 2013 i7 (A1398)
Condition: Pre-Owned - Excellent
Excellent Condition devices may have few or faint small scratches only visible on close inspection or viewing/rotation under light. There are no cracks, deep scratches or dents on the device. All devices sold at TechUp undergo a functional and cosmetic check and are in perfect working order.
Additional Pictures are attached for reference.
- Retina display: 15.4-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2880-by-1800 resolution at 220 pixels per inch with support for millions of colours
- 2.0GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz) with 6MB shared L3 cache
RAM: 8GB of 1600MHz DDR3L onboard memory
Storage: 512GB SSD
Height: 0.71 inch
- Width: 14.13 inches
- Depth: 9.73 inches
- Weight: 4.46 pounds
- Intel Iris Pro Graphics
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M with 2GB of GDDR5 memory and automatic graphics switching
- Dual display and video mirroring: Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to 2560 by 1600 pixels on up to two external displays, both at millions of colours
- HDMI video output
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Wi-Fi: 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth: 4.0 wireless technology
- Stereo speakers; Dual microphones; Headphone port
- Full-size backlit keyboard with 78 (U.S.) or 79 (ISO) keys, including 12 function keys and 4 arrow keys (inverted "T" arrangement) with ambient light sensor
- Multi‑Touch trackpad for precise cursor control; supports inertial scrolling, pinch, rotate, swipe, three‑finger swipe, four‑finger swipe, tap, double‑tap, and drag capabilities
- Mag Safe 2 power port; Two Thunderbolt 2 ports (up to 20 Gbps); Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps); HDMI port; Headphone port; SDXC card slot
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
1 x MacBook Pro
1 x Charging cable
1 x Wall adapter
1 x Plain Box
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.