MacBook Pro 15" Touch Bar Mid 2019 i9 32GB 512GB SSD - Silver - Excellent - Pre-owned
Condition: Pre-Owned - Excellent
Excellent Condition devices may have few or faint small scratches only visible on close inspection or viewing/rotation under light. There are no cracks, deep scratches or dents on the device. All devices sold at TechUp undergo a functional and cosmetic check and are in perfect working order. Additional Pictures are attached for reference.
- Screen Size: 15.4”
- Max Screen Resolution: 2736 x 1824 pixels
- Colour: Space Grey
- Hard Disk Size: 512GB SSD
- CPU Model: Intel Core i9 2.3Ghz, Turbo Boost up to 4.8GHz, with 16MB shared L3 cache
- Ram Memory Installed Size: 32GB
- OS Mac: OS
- Card Description: Dedicated
- Graphics Co-processor: Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Item Weight: 4.02 pounds
- Product Dimensions : 75 x 0.16 x 9.48 inches
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Ion batteries required. (included)
- Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports with support for: Charging, DisplayPort, Thunderbolt, (up to 40Gb/s), USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10Gb/s)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
Bluetooth: 5.0 wireless technology
- Camera: 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Audio: Stereo speakers with high dynamic range, Three microphones, 5 mm headphone jack
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
1 x MacBook Pro 2019
1 x Charging cable with adapter
1 x Plain Box
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.