Microsoft Surface Laptop 13.5" i5 8GB RAM 128GB SSD Platinum - Excellent - Pre-owned
Model: Microsoft Surface Laptop 13.5" i5 7th Generation touch screen (No. 1769)
Condition: Pre-Owned - Excellent
Excellent Condition devices may have few or faint small scratches only visible on close inspection or viewing/rotation under light. There are no cracks, deep scratches or dents on the device. All devices sold at TechUp undergo a functional and cosmetic check and are in perfect working order.
Additional Pictures are attached for reference.
- Standing screen display size: 13.5 Inches (Touch Screen)
- Max Screen Resolution: 2256x1504 Pixels
- Processor: 2.6GHz i5 7th Generation
- RAM: 8GB
- Hard Drive: 128GB SSD
- Graphics Coprocessor: Intel HD Graphics 620
- Card Description; Integrated
- Wireless Type; 802.11ac
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports; 1
- Hardware Platform: Windows
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Item Weight: 2.76 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 8.78 x 12.12 x 0.56 inches
- Flash Memory Size: 128GB
- Hard Drive Interface: Serial ATA
- Input/Output: 1x USB 3.0, 1x Mini Display, 1x Surface Connect, 1x 3.5 mm Headphone jack
1 x Surface laptop
1 x Charging cable
1 x Wall adapter
1 x Plain Box
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.