Microsoft Surface Pro 4 12.3 i5 4GB 128GB w/- Keyboard Silver - Excellent - Pre-owned
Couldn't load pickup availability
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 12.3 i5 4GB 128GB w/- Keyboard (A1724) Silver - Excellent - Pre-owned
Minimum Battery Health Guaranteed: 80%
Excellent Condition devices may have few or faint small scratches only visible on close inspection or viewing/rotation under light. There are no cracks, deep scratches or dents on the device. All devices sold at TechUp undergo a functional and cosmetic check and are in perfect working order.
- Dimensions: 11.5” x 7.9” x 0.33”
- Battery life: Up to 9 hours of video playback3
- Solid-state drive (SSD) options: 128GB SSD
- Display: Screen: 12.3” PixelSense™ Display | Resolution: 2736 x 1824 (267 PPI) | Aspect ratio: 3:2 | Touch: 10 point multi-touch
- Memory: 4GB
- Graphics: Intel® HD graphics 520
- Processor: 6th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-6300U (2.4 up to 3.0 GHz) Processor, 2-Cores, 4 Threads
- Connections: Full-size USB 3.0 | microSD™ card reader | 3.5 mm headphone jack | Surface Connect | Mini DisplayPort | Cover port
- Security: TPM chip for enterprise security | Enterprise-grade protection with Windows Hello face sign-in
- Cameras, video and audio: Windows Hello face authentication camera (front-facing) | 5.0MP front-facing camera with 1080p Skype HD video | 8.0MP rear-facing autofocus camera with 1080p Full HD video | Dual microphones | Stereo speakers with Dolby® Audio™ Premium
- Software: Windows 10 Pro
- Wireless: Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac compatible | Bluetooth Wireless 4.0 technology
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor | Accelerometer | Gyroscope
- Exterior Casing: Magnesium
Warranty Information: For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
1 x Microsoft Surface Pro 4
1 x Charging cable
1 x Wall adapter
1 x Plain Box
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.
What if you received a damaged item ?
At TechUp, each device is carefully inspected before dispatching and properly secured in bubble wrap packaging. Therefore, it will be highly unlikely that you receive a cracked or damaged product. However, if the device got damaged during transit due to mishandling then kindly get in touch within 48 hours of receipt of shipment at firstname.lastname@example.org and our friendly customer support team will get in touch within 4 - 6 business hours. Please note that w'll not be able to accept the claim if the receipt of damaged device is reported after 48 hours.
I tried tech-up for the first time, and I am so happy I did , I usually use a different company to update mine, and my kid's phones only decided to try tech-up for a change. The phone I got was exactly as described and came with a one year hardware warranty, and best of all, there was no mobile company logo on the start-up of the phone . I only had to download one mobile company app when I first started up my phone, which I then deleted without out any negative on the function of the phone. The shop is small but big enough , the owners were very approachable and friendly and it was a pleasure doing business with them
I got a MacBook Air.
It got here really fast which I really appreciate as most electronics I buy online take a few weeks...
It charges really fast which I LOVE!! but then the battery can also be used up very fast too which is a bit off a down buzz. Although the experience with them was amazing. Would definitely recommend purchasing off their website again in the future. 😊
Phone was much better than expected. Very reliable company I’d say. Recommended to anyone who wants to get a good phone for a good price.
I bought a Pixel 6 off TechUp and it developed a defect common in the model. TechUp honoured the warranty and replaced my phone (although they accidentally sent me the wrong charging cord). So I'm happy to recommend techup. Cheers
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.