Microsoft Surface Pro 5 12.3" WiFi 8GB RAM 256GB Platinum - Excellent - Pre-owned
Model No. 1796(Wifi) without Keyboard
Condition: Pre-Owned - Excellent
- Dimensions: 11.5” x 7.9” x 0.33” (292 mm x 201 mm x 8.5 mm)
- Display Screen: 12.3” PixelSense™ Display
- Resolution: 2736 x 1824 (267 PPI)
- Aspect Ratio: 3:2
- Touch: 10 point multi-touch
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 7th-generation i5
- Security: TPM chip for enterprise security | Enterprise-grade protection with Windows Hello face sign-in
- Software: Windows 10 Pro
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor | Accelerometer | Gyroscope
- Solid state drive (SSD) options: 256GB
- Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 620 (i5)
- Connections: 1 x Full-size USB 3.0 | microSDXC card reader | Surface Connect | 3.5mm Headphone jack | Mini DisplayPort | Cover port
- Cameras, video, and audio: Windows Hello face authentication camera (front-facing) | 5.0MP front-facing camera with 1080p Skype HD video | 8.0MP rear-facing autofocus camera with 1080p Full HD video | Dual microphones | 1.6W Stereo speakers with Dolby® Audio™ Premium
- Wireless"" Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac compatible | Bluetooth Wireless 4.1 technology
- Weight: i5: 1.70 lbs (770 g)
1 x Surface Pro 5
1 x Charging cable
1 x Wall adapter
1 x Plain Box
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process.
Warranty repairs may take up to 14 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.