Microsoft Surface Pro 6 12.3" i7 8GB 256GB Platinum - As New - Pre-owned
Model: Microsoft Surface Pro 6 12.3 i7 (KJU00001) Without Keyboard
Condition: Pre-Owned - As New
As New devices are like new devices with no signs of usage in terms of physical appearance. There are no cracks,scratches or dents on the device. All devices sold at TechUp undergo a functional and cosmetic check and are in perfect working order.
- Standing screen display size: 12.3 Inches
- Screen Resolution: 2736 x 1824
- Processor: 1.6 GHz i7_3960x
- RAM: 8 GB LPDDR3 1866 MHz
- Memory Speed: 1866 MHz
- Hard Drive: 256 GB Flash Memory Solid State
- Graphics Coprocessor: Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Chipset Brand: Intel
- Card Description: Integrated
- Wireless Type: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 802.11abg, 802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11a
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 1
- Hardware Platform: PC
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- Item Weight: 1.75 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 12.72 x 9.07 x 1.91 inches
- Rear Webcam Resolution: 8 MP
- Processor Brand: Intel
- Processor Count: 4
- Computer Memory Type: DDR SDRAM
- Flash Memory Size: 256GB
- Power Source: Corded Electric, Battery Powered
- Voltage: 1.35 Volts
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
1 x Microsoft Surface Pro 6
1 x Charging cable
1 x Wall adapter
1 x Plain Box
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.