Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G 256GB Mystic Grey - Excellent - Pre-owned
Colour: Mystic Grey
Additional Pictures for reference are attached.
- System: Android 10
- Processor: Octa Core / 7nm 64-bit / 2.73 GHz, 2.5 GHz, 2 GHz / Exynos 990
- Memory: Internal: 128 GB or 256 GB / RAM: 8 GB
- Display: 6.7" flat FHD+ Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O Display / Resolution: 2400 x 1080 pixels / 393 ppi
- Camera: 64 MP, 12 MP, 12 MP / F2.0, F1.8, F2.2 / Dual Pixel AF / OIS / 3x Hybrid Optic Zoom / Video: 8K recording / Front: 10 MP, F2.2
- Network: 5G: n1/n3/n5/n7/n8/n28/n40/n77/n78 4G: LTE Band 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/18/19/20/25/26/28/32/66/38/39/40/41 / 3G Band 1/2/4/5/8 / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- SIM card: Type: nano-SIM / Slot: Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM)
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 5.0 / Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz, HE80, MIMO, 1024-QAM / NFC
- Connection: USB Type-C
- Location: GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light sensor, Barometer, Geomagnetic sensor, Gyro sensor, Hall sensor, Proximity sensor, Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
- Ingress Protection: Water Resistance IP68
- Stylus: Bluetooth enabled S Pen
- Battery: 4300 mAh / USB PD 3.0 (PPS) Fast Charging QC2.0 and AFC / Fast Wireless Charging 2.0 with WPC / Wireless PowerShare
- Weight: 192 g
- Dimensions: 161.6 x 75.2 x 8.3 mm
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on all our products.
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.