Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 128GB - Phantom Black -Very Good - Pre-owned
Colour : Phantom Black
Condition: Pre-Owned - Very Good
Very Good Condition devices have few to faint small scratches visible on close inspection or some cosmetic blemishes on housing/bezel. There are no cracks, deep scratches or dents on the device. All devices sold at TechUp undergo a functional and cosmetic check and are in perfect working order.
Additional Pictures for reference are attached.Dimensions: 165.1 x 75.6 x 8.9 mm (6.5 x 2.98 x 0.35 in)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), glass back (Gorilla Glass), aluminum frame
- IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins). Stylus support
- Type: Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1500 nits (peak)
- Size: 6.8 inches, 112.1 cm2 (~89.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~515 ppi density)
- OS: Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Internal: 128GB 12GB RAM. UFS 3.1
- Quad Main Camera: 108 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.33", 0.8µm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS. 10 MP, f/4.9, 240mm (periscope telephoto), 1/3.24", 1.22µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS, 10x optical zoom. 10 MP, f/2.4, 70mm (telephoto), 1/3.24", 1.22µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom. 12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, Super Steady video.
- Features: LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
- Video: 8K@24fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS
- Single Selfie Camera: 40 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.7µm, PDAF
- Features: Dual video call, Auto-HDR
- Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC: Yes
- USB: USB Type-C 3.2, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer. Samsung DeX, Samsung Wireless DeX (desktop experience support). Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified). Ultra Wideband (UWB) support.
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.